Odyssey's newest addition to the R fork range features super short 15mm offset dropouts. These would be perfect for a rider that is looking for a super responsive front end to help with their tech wizardry.
Odyssey's 41-Thermal® forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- Laboratory tested and team proven
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt, US Pat. No. 7,591,474
- 15mm steep offset- 3/8” axle slots only- Starting at 885 grams